Slow Cooker Vegan Carrot Ginger Soup
Hearty, delicious and so easy to make in the Crock Pot!
- 6 Cups Carrots Chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 2 Apples- McIntosh or Golden Delicious Peeled and chopped
- 2-4 Tbsp Fresh grated ginger Adjust to taste
- 1 Small yellow onion Chopped
- 1 Tsbp Dried thyme
- 1 Can Full-fat cocnut milk
- 3 Cups Low-sodium vegetable broth
- Saly & pepper to taste
Add ingredients to slow cooker. Cook on Low heat for 5 hours or until carrots are tender.
Soup can be eaten as is, or transfer to Vitamix (or another high-speed blender) and blend for a creamy texture.